Oregon's unemployment rate hits pre-recession levels Oregon's unemployment rate is lower than it's been since 2008. By simply dropping a fraction — from 7.8 percent in September to 7.7 percent in October — Oregon is back to the rate it logged shortly before the massive recession hit the country. The … Read more on Portland […]
Even after an extension of unemployment benefits to 99 weeks, many of those about to go off the program are in a quandary. Scott Pelley talks to some of them… Video Rating: 4 / 5
Jobs In My Area Unemployment Rate The unemployment rate in California remains quite high, as it does for much of the nation. At 12.4%, California again clocked the third-highest unemployment rate in the nation last month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported last week, in case you missed it. The state trailed only Nevada (14.2%) and Michigan […]
I was heading into my 2nd year of being unemployed when, out of sadness & disappoinment, “RECESSION”, was inspired. I refer to it as my Song of Unemployment … Video Rating: 4 / 5 Schiff Report Video Blog August. 23, 2010.
- Recipes For A Recession 23. Jul, 2013
- U.S. Recession and Credit Inflation and Deflation – Prechter on Bloomberg – November 2007 25. Jul, 2013
- Dr. Doom – Recession to Depression? 06. Aug, 2013
- Mom Entrepreneurs: Make Money at Home, Even in a Recession 14. Aug, 2013
- Case Mate Recession Case 23. Aug, 2013
- Latest Recession Legal News 06. Dec, 2013
- Illustrative Examples 06. Dec, 2013
- How to Survive a Severe Recession 06. Dec, 2013
- Aalborg Fireworks – Tall Ships Celebration 06. Dec, 2013
- Weak Erection and Premature Ejaculation Has Ruined My Sexual Life – What to Do? 06. Dec, 2013
- Godzilla52: (1)I realize the Austrians believe that about math...
- ReinhardvonHolst: @xXxNoXGirlyXGirlxXx lucky you. it woke me up and ...
- Godzilla52: Specifically the fallacy to me would be Hayek's de...
- TheCapitalistdog: "Now if instead an Austrian economist was running ...
- TheCapitalistdog: @soybeanproducts Actually, no. Keynes' economic th...