This week Ken Livingstone on Gordon Brown the Recession and Strong Government. With Andrew Neil, Michael Portillo and Diane Abbott. check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CapitalAccount Follow us @ http://twitter.com/laurenlyster http://twitter.com/coveringdelta Welcome to Capit…
This week Ken Livingstone on Gordon Brown the Recession and Strong Government. The UK is likely to report a recession next year in January 2009, joining, Germany, South Korea, Spain, the US and the Euro zone as a whole, already in recession.
10 Things You Need To Know This Morning Japan's Nikkei closed down 0.42%, while Hong Kong's Hang Seng finished up 0.53% and Korea's Kospi was up 0.31%. European stocks were up, led by Germany's DAX at 0.20%. U.S. futures were pointing higher … All of this should feed into a strong … Read more on […]
He Who Solves This Puzzle Shall Be King I am not sure we have an answer to these questions, but what the data suggests is that we are not just facing the negative consequences of a deep recession, we should also have some concerns about the strength of the recovery based on the weakness of […]
Because of the economy taking such a hard crash like it did, several people unfortunately have been put out of their homes and jobs. My best friend was doing well in real estate until the recession hit and she lost all of her accetts as well. Because of these hard times, many people have turned […]
Some Buy-to-Let landlords have been hardest hit by the current downturn in the economy and are losing properties by three times the rate of ordinary homeowners. Landlords saw the housing boom as an easy way to make money and many felt that the property boom would never end or so they thought. It seems that […]
- Recipes For A Recession 23. Jul, 2013
- U.S. Recession and Credit Inflation and Deflation – Prechter on Bloomberg – November 2007 25. Jul, 2013
- Dr. Doom – Recession to Depression? 06. Aug, 2013
- Mom Entrepreneurs: Make Money at Home, Even in a Recession 14. Aug, 2013
- Case Mate Recession Case 23. Aug, 2013
- YoungMoney: Bright side of the recession 05. Dec, 2013
- Dressmakers Dummy 05. Dec, 2013
- The Importance of Selecting Wedding Music Samples For Your Wedding 05. Dec, 2013
- How Long Does a Heart Attack Last? 05. Dec, 2013
- Recession’s New Best Friend – Nutrimetics on Today Tonight 05. Dec, 2013
- trakkaton: If the US wants to encircle Russia and China in Af...
- t4705mb6: If we let the zionist NWO criminals continue to ru...
- trakkaton: ...such as...?...
- trakkaton: That's not the only aspect though. The Russian gov...
- sugarpuddin88: Rockefeller & Dewey created the US education syste...