We all buy in to the (originally at least) collective myth of a global recession. The media told us it was on the way this time last year. They told us it would be global, and profound, and deep and long and serious. They told us, on a 24/7 basis it would be bad and […]
When most of us decide we need to make a change in our lives, we usually have a certain premise that underlies our decisions. I will do (fill in the blank) when everything lines up. I’ll go on a diet after the New Year, after my birthday, after vacation. I’ll go back to school when […]
The Federal government announced to the American people that the Recession began back in December of 2007 and was caused by the collapse in real estate and because of a serious banking problem. This was the headline in the papers and on television for weeks after the announcement. From that point on we as Americans […]
- Recipes For A Recession 23. Jul, 2013
- U.S. Recession and Credit Inflation and Deflation – Prechter on Bloomberg – November 2007 25. Jul, 2013
- Dr. Doom – Recession to Depression? 06. Aug, 2013
- Mom Entrepreneurs: Make Money at Home, Even in a Recession 14. Aug, 2013
- Case Mate Recession Case 23. Aug, 2013
- The Life of a United States Army Engineer After World War I 13. Aug, 2014
- A Painful Case Of Gingivitis 13. Aug, 2014
- Pagerank Update 2011 12. Aug, 2014
- Top 20 Famous Quotes From Kofi Anna 12. Aug, 2014
- House Flipping for Dummies 09. Aug, 2014
- WallStForMainSt: @YourCashIsTrash- That is a good theory. I think t...
- ABETRMAN: More BS From the NBER. The economic depression has...
- CASTILLOM1: @WallStForMainSt I suppose you can lol. ...
- WallStForMainSt: @ABETRMAN- My savings are invested in physical sil...
- John Manfreda: @WallStForMainSt What are REE'S?...